Duration: 1 Day intense training
Prerequisites: This filler course is suitable for Medics and Non-Medics.
Must have a completed dermal filler training 6 months prior to the dates for this course and be competent with injection techniques.
Payment: You can pay in full now or pay a deposit now and pay the rest at any time before the start date of the course. You can also pay the remainder amount in cash or on card on the day of your course.
This advanced course covers a wide array of injection techniques:
What we cover on our advanced course
- Cannular – Jaw
- Rhinoplasty – Nose
- Nasolabial Lines
- Marionette Lines
- Advanced Anti-Wrinkle
- Advanced Lips including russian
- Mentallabial Fold
- Advanced Chin
- Advanced injection techniques such as towering.
- Elective and emergency dissolving
- Indications of use
- Product comparison
- Effects of Hyaluronidase
- The mechanism and action of Hyaluronidase
- Safe mixing of Hyaluronidase
- Patch testing protocol
You will also get full support via our whatsapp group with dozens of experienced aestheticians and can re sit the course again for free as many times as you like.
We will go through all options of where to purchase products and equipment to keep you stocked up.
How will this training day benefit you?
- In depth facial anatomy
- Understand the safety- the complete do’s & don’ts
- An in-depth guide on how to consult and consent patient
- Hands-on experience during your training
- Follow-on support from our trainers
- How to use Hyaluronidase correctly and safely
- Learn new advanced techniques and skills
- Technical difficulties
- Experiencing Canular treatments
- Be able to offer these new and highly demanded treatments to your clients
- Support after Advanced Dermal Fillers course:
- We are constantly thinking and creating new ways to give support to our students!
- LA Skin has a WhatsApp support group for all our previous and new students, this allows our students to communicate with each other providing knowledge of mistakes, constructive criticism, help and guidance.
- Emergency VO(vascular occlusion) hotline and support are available 24/7 to ask our filler trainers any questions!.
- Also, the Level 7 Essential Dermal filler course and our Advanced dermal filler course we offer FREE quarterly catch ups for all our students covering new techniques, advanced health and safety.
Certification: Your certificate will be given to you at the end of the day of your course.
Trainer: Our Trainers are highly experienced, qualified and insured and their very own personal portfolios can be seen online to demonstrate the quality of their work.
Our Trainer has been delivering aesthetic courses for many years and pride ourselves in providing high quality courses. Our workers are not just trainers that only teach, they work full time as aestheticians and do this every day of their lives.
We feel it’s extremely important to have experienced technicians with real world experience teaching the course.
This is available for practitioners who have completed foundation level filler training. Learn a host of techniques including jawline, chin, cheek and nose augmentation.