54. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you
have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
55. If you have received Goods in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods
or hand them over to us at LA Skin, 448 queens drive, Merseyside , L13 0AR without delay and in any event
not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this Contract. The deadline is
met if you send back the Goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You agree that you will have to bear the cost
of returning the Goods.
56. For the purposes of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
- a. distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales
- or service-provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer, with the
- exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the time at which the contract
- is concluded;
- b. sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a
- consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price, including any contract that has both goods and
- services as its object.
57. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
58. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
- a. be of satisfactory quality;
- b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us(unless you
- do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgment) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
- c. conform to their description.
59. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
60. We will supply the Services with reasonable skill and care.
61. In relation to the Services, anything we say or write to you, or anything someone else says or writes to you on our behalf, about us or about the Services, is a term of the Contract (which we must comply with) if you take it into account when deciding to enter this Contract, or when making any decision about the Services after entering into this Contract. Anything you take into account is subject to anything that qualified it and was said or written to you by us or on behalf of us on the same occasion, and any change to it that has been expressly agreed between us (before entering this Contract or later).
Duration, termination and suspension
62. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the Services.
63. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the Services at any time by a written notice of termination or
suspension to the other if that other:
- a. commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be
- fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
- b. is subject to any step towards its bankruptcy or liquidation.
64. On termination of the Contract for any reason, any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be
Successors and our sub-contractors
65. Either party can transfer the benefit of this Contract to someone else, and will remain liable to the other for its
obligations under the Contract. The Supplier will be liable for the acts of any sub-contractors who it chooses to help
perform its duties.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
66. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
- a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
- b. the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and
- the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the
- Customer’s above rights relating to delivery (and the right to cancel below).
67. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with
regard to your personal information.
() and cookies policy ().
69. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- a. ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not
- limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
- b. ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
70. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing the Services and Goods to you.
71. Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Services and Goods to you, and we Process that Personal
Data in the course of providing the Services and Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the
Data Protection Laws:
- a. before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- b. we will only Process Personal Data for the purposes identified;
- c. we will respect your rights in relation to your Personal Data; and
- d. we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your Personal Data is secure.
72. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can e-mail: Info@laskinliverpool.co.uk.
73. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by
negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, we are not liable for (i) loss which was
not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to your
business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because we believe you are not
buying the Services and Goods wholly or mainly for your business, trade, craft or profession.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
74. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales
75. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in
Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
76. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: Email.
77. We aim to follow these codes of conduct, copies of which you can obtain as follows:
NMC available from Policies file
78. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.com/gb
Model cancellation Form
LA Skin Aesthetics and Training
448 queens drive
I/We[*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*] [for the supply of the
following service [*], Ordered on [*]/received on [*]______________________(date received)
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
[*] Delete as appropriate.